Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ironman Lake Placid 2008 Slideshow

A HUGE "THANK YOU" to Warren Hale of the Buffalo Triathlon Club for not only putting together this slide show, but also for taking so many of the pictures. I've watched it about a half dozen times and can't make it through without crying. Although when he and Jennifer dropped it off earlier tonight, they pretty much told me that was their intent - Mission Accomplished!!

Thank you so much! not only for this but for all of your support and advice since this whole thing started and it's truly been my pleasure to get to know you and so many others in the club - a great group of people that I'm proud and happy to be a part of. Awesome job Warren!

1 comment:

Mary Lou said...

Thanks to people who posted their support on the previous version of this - uh, with the exception of one - no use wasting our time on that one ....when they share their name and email, I'll revisit my editing!

Thanks again all - it does mean a lot to me - and yes, it's all just a reflection of my experience and the crazy thoughts going on in my head!