Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Winning the Cadence Kona Challenge vote is cool, but ...

Helping to Cure Cancer is WAY Better!!


I know I've been asking a lot lately - but this is far more important than the contest vote.

Please support the Ride for Roswell this Saturday. You can donate through my ride page or better yet, put on your helmet and come join the 5000+ riders who will be riding and raising money for Roswell Park Cancer Institute on the 28th.

My training and involvement in the contest means I'm getting a late start this year, but its so easy to donate and such a great cause and event and I have no doubt I'll reach (and hopefully surpass!) my goal of $1000 for the 3rd year in a row.

So please consider supporting me, but more importantly supporting the Ride for Roswell and all the vital cancer research and excellent patient care they provide at Roswell Park Cancer Institute!

Click here to visit my Ride Web page
Click here to make a donation

Mail Donations & Make Payable to :
Ride for Roswell, P.O. Box 644, Buffalo, NY 14240-0644
(Please note my name in the Memo area of your check)

No comments: